The standard model with stacking cassette
The Cash Collect 3000 system solutions considerably simplify cash handling in retail locations and branch offices. Deposits are counted quite easy; discrepancies in counting are practically eliminated. The safe‘s content can be called up at any time according to volume (number of notes) and value.
Although staff is accounted for individually, the transport logistics company (e.g. the CIT company) only collects one single cassette with a sum of cash.
Intelligent Cash Collect 3000 Systems provide the optimal conditions for cost-effective, dynamic cash logistics. Cash Collect 3000 systems work independently or can be integrated into existing IT-infrastructures via interfaces.
- Automated banknote counting and balancing
- High-level banknote authentication
- Reduction of back-office tasks (e.g. counting, reconciliation, clearing etc.)
- Reduction of the risk of attack (e.g. through external safe management)
- Significant reduction of internal theft
- Central event and process management and control
- Cost reduction of cash-logistics and cash handling
- Technical Features
- Modern steel housing with compact design
- Data connection via GPRS or Ethernet (option UMTS) centrally controlled firmware update possible
- Industrial Embedded-LINUX controller
- Easy to use and comfortable to manage due to integrated touchscreen
- Banknote-Validation - single note or bunch note feeding
- Banknote - Deposit in banknote stacking cassette (for up to 2.000 banknotes)
- High reliable Banknote Security using approved intelligent banknote neutralisation (IBNS - Technology)
- Separate doors for easy removal of banknote jams
- Printing of receipt and report with integrated thermal printer
- Individual add-ons can be offered on demand
- One Time TAN Code - Application can be realised without changing locking technology (option)